Where is the best financial home for your IRA/ 401k assets? The U.S.A? or Offshore?
Outcome: Your centralized investing in a tax free trading environment by means of a U.S. IRA/ 401(k) Trustee registered Self Directed IRA foreign investment account; which means you roll your 401(k) and IRA assets into this specific Self Directed IRA. You may request our IRS registered and recognized U.S. Trustee guide to exporting your IRA and 401(k) investment account.
Your investment account gives you control Control over your financial situation is only what your investment account allows it to be. Control is owning a foreign investment account that is a deemed professional investor, foreign resident and non-U.S. Person. When you have done that, then you are in the clear and you do not need to explain yourself any further. Whether you are or are not a U.S. Person is exempt from foreign financial institution reporting; which means there is no U.S. Person blockage overseas.
Tax effected yield ”turbo-charges” future values You want to save for retirement. Well, doesn’t everybody? Then construct a foreign retirement plan registration that is integrated with your Self Directed IRA that has tax effected yield.
Control is this IRS and FATCA category foreign investment account entity The Internal Revenue Service, the U.S. Treasury and FATCA acknowledge this foreign investment account entity’s
FATCA reporting exemption on IRS Form 8957 and on W-8BEN-E. That all means you are free to deal without U.S. Person restrictions, restraints or blockage to investments globally.
Your IRA tax effected yield “turbo-charges” accumulations; which means higher after tax gains. Internationally recognized exempt entity This exempt reporting credential is also documented in Intergovernmental Agreement (IGA), Tax Information Exchange Agreements (TIEA) and Double Tax Agreements (DTA) which all define it exactly and other investment entities are not even mentioned anywhere. Tax effected yield ”turbo-charges” future values You want to save for retirement. Well, doesn’t everybody? Then construct a foreign retirement plan registration that is integrated with your Self Directed IRA that has tax effected yield.
- a foreign investment account Ordinary or Roth IRA
- access to all investment sources globally for income from capital which is the whole point and purpose of all retirement plans in perpetuity
The result of holding this specific foreign investment account is:
- no Unrelated Business Income Tax or Income (UBIT or UBTI)
- recognized exempt from tax in Common, Civil and Sharia law
The intended use of this recommendation is:
- to provide multi-jurisdictional investment choice without U.S. Person investment restrictions, restraints or blockages.
- to comply with disclosure reporting, tax compliance.
- to provide statutory asset protection acknowledged by the IRS.
A relevant foreign investment account must provide at minimum:
- Choice and control over investment class, type, currency and securities market
- No U.S. person restrictions, restraints or limitations
- Full disclosure reporting.
- Recognized asset protected by foreign domestic law, Double Tax Agreement (DTA) and Tax Information Exchange Agreement (TIEA)
- Pension law that preempts securities regulatory law
- Safety & Security in a multi-jurisdictional “Triangle of Security”
- An investment account pre-qualified as a professional investor
- Operational use to investment dealings both from inside or from outside the USA
- U.S. Person access to investing in the same manner as a tax-free foreign resident
- This puts your qualified plan assets under your control without a change in your tax consequence. and you will be able to purchase from offshore any registered, regulated and recognized security globally as a foreign investor.
Contact us now about “How to move your 401k assets into an IRA”