Common sense tells us that safety and security for the future requires three unchained investment account components that you control:
- a) Unchained Jurisdiction-transferrable
- b) Unchained Custodian-changeable
- c) Unchained Investment Account-changeable
There are two definitions of common sense I can see here:
- Common sense is what I know to be true and how I judge the world.
- Common sense is what is most commonly believed to be true and how most people judge the world.
Those two definitions can only be simultaneously true if I believe the same things as the majority of people out there. Otherwise, they are in conflict.
These four commonly spoken beliefs only make common sense when you have control:
- All of my investments are in USD because no currency is without risk
- Safety is only what I allow it to be
- Security is knowing that I know that I know I am safe
- Liquidity is the return of all my money when I want it
Control over your financial situation is only what your investment account allows it to be. Control is owning a foreign investment account that is a deemed professional investor, foreign resident and non – U.S. Person. Whether you are or are not a U.S. Person is exempt from foreign financial institution reporting; which means there is no U.S. Person blockage and you purchase investments from a tax free environment globally.
Control is this IRS and FATCA category foreign investment account entity. The Internal Revenue Service, the U.S. Treasury and FATCA acknowledge this foreign investment account entity’s FATCA reporting exemption on IRS Form 8957 and on W-8BEN-E box 29e. That all means you are free to deal without U.S. person restrictions, restraints or blockage to investments globally.
Internationally recognized exempt foreign financial account entity
This exempt reporting credential is also documented in Intergovernmental Agreement (IGA), Common Reporting Standard (CRS), Tax Information Exchange Agreements (TIEA) and Double Tax Agreements (DTA) which all define it exactly and other investment entities are not even mentioned anywhere. This entity is recognized as exempt from International tax disclosure reporting and not included in worldwide taxable assets.
You want to save for retirement. Well, doesn’t everybody? Then construct a foreign retirement plan registration that has pre-tax contributions and tax deferred accumulations. This tax effected yield “turbo-charges” accumulations; which means higher after tax gains.