About “How to Invest Offshore”? we are asked again, and again what makes the 402(b) RAPS (regulated asset protection structure) unique. Or, in biz-dev parlance; what is the unique selling proposition of Invest Offshore? The following points were written to an American Tax Attorney but the fact of the matter is that because Pension Law trumps Trust Law, these succinct points provide the same asset protection ideas to the holdings of any citizen, of any country, living outside thier home country I.e. an Expat. Having said that, it’s important to note that people living onshore, that intend to hold wealth offshore, first need to determine and substantiate a legal basis for retirement overseas.
- This IRC 402(b) is NOT YOURS and therefore it is listed as exempt from reporting contributions on IRS Form 3520.
- YOU CAN’T HAVE IT which is why it is reported as ”zero value” on IRS Form 8938. It is not yours is also why you do not file FinCen 114 (FBAR) to the U.S. Treasury.
- NO GUARANTEE which is reason for Retirement Service Agreement & Award Plan
- Section 83 is OVERRULED by both recognized international pension law and statutory recognized tax law in both the US and Hong Kong as Non-vested
- Benefit of the Benefit is the Privacy & Secrecy of W-8BEN-E box 29e Foreign Account Exempt from Regulatory Reporting. Which is why you can deal offshore in a tax free environment without US
These 5 points define the Unique Selling Proposition (USP) of Invest Offshore.
FATCA Proof Protocol
We will show you how to follow a U.S. Treasury, Internal Revenue Service and FATCA valid path which has been created for you to open an offshore account which has unlimited rights to global investment choice. You will have no U.S. person restraints, restrictions or blockage. We’re going to show you how to have an overseas investment account so that you will be able to purchase from overseas any bankable investment that is registered in a government regulated and by governments recognized securities market.
When your IRA is registered in international retirement plan law overseas you invest as a deemed professional investor, as a foreign resident and with no U.S. person blockage.
With purpose to expand your wealth manager selections from the top overseas award winners in the Extel Survey Awards, Lipper Awards, Starmine Analyst Awards, S&P Capital I.Q. and other top performers globally not directly accessed by U.S. Persons. As an example: the “offshore” mutual funds of Fidelity, Vanguard, Charles Schwab and etc. are not available to USA Persons. However, overseas registered funds of these same firms are all available via your foreign registered investment account. The world’s top asset managers gravitate to a tax-free operational environment, so why not you?