Euro Pacific Bank is headquartered in St. Vincent and the Grenadines where it is licensed and regulated by the I.F.S.A as a Class A International Bank. With the strictest privacy available, Euro Pacific Bank does not engage in speculation, lending or trading with client funds and all deposits are held with a 100% reserve requirement.
With a proven track record for understanding macro-economic events, Euro Pacific Bank is structured with your privacy and security in mind. When dealing with a 3rd party or institutional partner, your personal information is protected and correspondence is through a private, numbered account.
Euro Pacific Bank is a Gold-backed bank that understands the importance of preserving and protecting your wealth by offering revolutionary Gold and Silver backed bank accounts stored as 100% physical precious metals.
Euro Pacific Bank offers private, safe bank accounts held in 100% reserve status so that you can be confident knowing that your funds are always available.
Offering a full range of services including:
- Personal and Corporate accounts in USD/EUR/CAD/GBP/AUD
- Online banking
- No monthly/yearly account fees or minimum balance requirements
- Gold and Silver backed accounts to protect wealth
- Pre-paid debit cards
- Self-directed, discount brokerage platform (20+ global exchanges, CFDs, FOREX and more)
- Unlimited incoming and outgoing wires using SWIFT
- Globally diversified, professionally managed investment products available
- *Interest is not paid on cash accounts since funds are never loaned out.
EuroPac Bank offers Internet Banking with access to a dedicated banker and account manager via phone, email and Skype.
Online banking includes:
- View your account balance in real-time
- View and print account statements
- Load debit card via secure online system
- Initiate incoming and outgoing SWIFT wires
- Buy/sell Gold and Silver 24/7
- Currency conversion
- Wires are individually booked to ensure safety and correctness
- Numbered accounts with all banking partners
- Secure, private messaging to bank staff
- Encrypted banking software
- Human verification process to protect from electronic hacking
PRE-PAID DEBIT CARD
Euro Pacific Bank offers a pre-paid debit cards denominated in:
- Available in multi-currency
- Card is funded online with cash balance
- $150 activation fee
- Accepted in over 210 countries
Euro Pacific Bank pre-paid cards are a private and secure way for clients to withdraw funds directly from their offshore account via automatic teller, point of sale transactions and online payments.
- $2,500 minimum
- Award-winning Global Trade Station platform
- Web, Mobile and Desktop optimized trading
- Trade over 160 currency pairs with live streaming prices and spreads as low as 2 pips
- 20+ international exchanges with equities, CFDs and ETFs available
- Trade 400+ online futures contracts
- Trade Gold and Silver SPOT
- Fees charged at time of trade and vary across exchanges
To learn more visit Europacbank.com